Mawi is a long standing, renown in Poland and Europe producer of cooling devices and gastronomy equipment, active on the market since 1989.
Products are made of the highest quality materials and components, the producers of which are world famous companies such as: Thyssen Krupp, Danfoss, LU-VE, ArcelorMittal, Akzo Nobel. The producer possesses a Qualified Applicator certificate issued by Akzo Nobel, which ensures that the prepared coatings are of the highest quality. All equipment bodies are made of electrolytically galvanized steel plates and then powder coated, which ensures long lasting corrosion protection. The paints used in the process are pro-ecological “each color is green”, i.e. does not contain heavy metals or deleterious substances.
Implemented Quality Ensuring System ISO 9001:2008 and certificates:
- ΓOCT - Russian,
- CEΠO - Ukrainian,
- CE - Declaration of conformity
confirm the high quality of manufactured products and company’s way of functioning.
The company’s market position is set by:
- Constant implementing of new technologies,
- Updating of management system,
- Expanding of the machinery resources
The company’s chief assets are:
- Short lead times for standard orders and individual orders from the customers,
- High quality of products,
- Repeatability of products,
- Wide range.
In 2009 Mawi received the EuroCOMPANY title of the Lesser Poland Voivodeship.